Sunday 9 September 2007

David Copperfield Meets Alfred Hitchcock

EXHIBITION DOCUMENTATION
Singapore, 23 Aug 2007
I made a new work.
The $100,000 gallery of art, 9min, 2007



This video is a companion to The $100,000 gallery of art, a book art installation by me created in response to the unbuilt Singapore Art Gallery designed by architect Dr Ho Kok Hoe in 1958.




Installation view



Spread view of Book One, Texts



Spread view of Book Two, Plans



Spread view of Book Three, Perspectives



Spread view of Book Four, Assemblages




The $100,000 gallery of art was commissioned for and exhibited in From Words To Pictures: Art During the Emergency, 23 Aug - 31 Oct 2007, Singapore Art Museum.







1 comment:

goso tominaga said...

When I turn over the page of contemporary art book , another world is realizing over there or my minds.

You can success for open my third eyes.